Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2008-04-28:
Today I have a "special" request:

I am looking for training partners. Ideally you are around my rank (I am 1 dan China). You should be - in a positive way - crazy about go and would like to improve.

My idea is to play together and to learn from each other. The weekend is family time, but why not to play during the week - if possible - one, two games per day, and to discuss problems?
What else? We could play on any server (KGS, IGS etc). I would prefer if we could play during the day, and not at the late evening (Moscow time).

Anyone interested? Just leave a comment here...

4 comments:

nitzibit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would like to have a training partner. Unfortunately I am not as strong as you would like me to be but I am eager to study a lot. I am around 5k egf. Contact me at kgs. My nick is there megabitch.

Anonymous said...

They removed my nick. My new nick is YberYber.

Anonymous said...

Yo I'm 3d kgs and I would love to be your study partner, i am willbepro on kgs, I am 16 and from Canada