Friday, February 8, 2008

2008-02-08:
A new adventure:
Early morning someone knocked at the door. I opened, and a Chinese man said something, I didn't have a clue. But he seemed to be nervous or exited. I only understood "No Problems" when he left. Hmm?! What was going on?
A few minutes later one of An Yan's relatives popped up. What I understood (body language) was that there was a big water problem with the tank on the roof. We went together on the roof, and correct: A huge piece of ice/ snow slided into the fresh-water-pipes that are connected with the tank. Pipes were broken and water ran out...
Needless to say that shower doesn't work, right?!
Later the day such a piece fell down from the roof down to the ground. It was such a noise when it smashed on the ground. WOW! I can tell you, I was close to an heart attack.



first picture: hane and then san-san
second picture: kozumi on first line and Black is alive



Wholeboard-position: after Black 7 White is in trouble...



expedition on the roof

No comments: