Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008-01-16:
Finally! It has become warmer and the snow has started to melt. The flat is on the highest floor of the house and the tank on the roof. Sunshine; so, I had some hope that the pipes would be free again in the evening. And then, in the late afternoon, warm water is coming out of the tap. HAPPINESS! I had pictures in my mind of taking a long and hot shower in the evening.
But I didn't make my calculation with Chinese creativity. The pipes coming from the tank for the tap are different ones than for the shower, and these were (and are) still frozen :-(.

OK, one step back, my options:
- Swimming bath
- Massage saloon
- Hotel
- Dirt ball
- Cold shower
- To wash at the tap

I forgot one option: After the game review with An Yan he told me that we are now going to his friend and neighbour and that I could take the shower there... Good feeling!

No comments: