Friday, January 25, 2008

2008-01-25:
No news, despite one small issue:
It seems that also the washing machine's pipes are frozen. I wanted to wash, and when I came back from An Yan's neighbour - taking shower, you certainly recall - all water still in the washing machine, and the water was ice cold. So I grabbed the stuff out of the water, wrung it out with my hands and now they are drying in front of the air-conditioner. Actually I have now enough underwear for the remaining period, provided I change only each second or third day...

For me it is a miracle how the lady who cooks here and keeps the flat tidied is able to prepare lunch or dinner with only two hotplates. For dinner she serves often different kind of vegetables, fish, meat, soup, rice (prepared in special device). Next to the stove is still a small sink. The fridge is in the hall.


Left side of the kitchen
















Right side




The stove











No comments: