Saturday, January 26, 2008

2008-01-26:
Winter in Wuhan. An Yan told me that Wuhan had had the last time that amount of snow in 1991. Car drivers hate it, and kids love it.
I belong almost to Mac's inventory. In the go-book there was one problem where I had a different solution that the proposed one. I checked again and again, and I was sure that mine is correct. Back at school I showed the problem An Yan, and he agreed on my solution. ;-)Nevertheless, my reading in my two games was poor - to be polite. Let's call it "Black Saturday"!

An Yan made me a nice present: A book with almost 1000 L&D-problems, level: 5-dan...
It is still beyond my level, but still..., encouraging

Wuhan's streets this morning. A surface out of plain snow, and partly ice under. So, it was half driving, half sliding. On the campus where I live it was even worse. An Yan and I had some trouble to leave.
Children built a snowman in front of a shop.

No comments: