Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2008-01-22:
I try to recover. Slept a lot. Though I had a light headache I played a very good game against An Yan, "just forgot" to win a won game.

In the morning I got to know how to approach a problem from a different perspective. I got up and went to the bathroom, just wearing a pullover and no jacket. When the cook saw me she told (ok, better showed) me: "Markus, it is cold in the flat. Put on your jacket!". Hm...
This flat is on the campus, it is a students' flat. I am glad that I am not a student who lives in such a flat for a longer period. As long as it is outside warm it is ok, but this flat (no isolation, windows not properly fixed, no heating) is an adventure when it is cold outside.

After dinner I had a nice walk, and I had the impression that it is outside warmer than in the flat. But it might be that I had this impression due to walking.

No comments: